Get a Quote
Complete the form below or call us at
Worker’s compensation coverage pays for medical care and physical rehabilitation of employees injured at work and helps to replace lost wages while they are unable to work. Additionally, this coverage protects an employer from being sued by an injured worker in most cases.
Coaching Insurance can help your business find complete solutions to your unique worker’s compensation insurance needs. Weâ€™ll find solutions that create safer and more productive workplaces, more confident and secure workers and overall savings you’ll see on yourÂ bottom line.
Coverage for office workers using their own vehicles on company business is often needed, as well. If you have employees, it is critical that you consider worker’s compensation coverage.
Illinois and Wisconsin – What you need to know about worker’s compensation insurance
Some Worker’s Compensation coverage can include:
- Innovative payment systems
- Â Medical disability case managers
- Utilization management nurses
- Certified life care planning nurses
- Vocational rehabilitation consultants
- Â Physician consulting services
- Legal staff
- Contracts with medical network providers
- Managed prescription drug program
To find out more about this product and other products and services, contact Coaching Insurance today by calling (847)813-5511.