Auto Insurance

Get a Quote

Complete the form below or call us at

Name (required)

Email (required)

Phone number

Comments, questions?

The right auto insurance policy can help get you back on the road quickly if your car is damaged or destroyed by accident, fire, theft, or other covered event. Your policy may also provide protection against medical and legal expenses resulting from injury, loss of life, or property damage caused by an accident involving your vehicle.

An auto insurance policy is a contract between you and an insurance company. You pay a premium, and in exchange, the insurance company promises to pay for specific car-related financial losses during the term of the policy. Work with us to determine the best coverage for you.

Insurance for cars, trucks, motorcycles and more!

Coaching Insurance can insure your motorcycle, classic car, motor home & RV, boat & jet ski, and ATV too! Contact us for more information today!

How much auto insurance is right for you?

Based in Chicagoland, our team understands the auto insurance needs of our customers.

Auto insurance requirements vary by state. In some states, to drive you must carry:

  • Liability coverage – to pay for losses you cause others,
  • No-fault coverage – to pay you and your passengers for medical and related expenses caused by injuries from a car accident, regardless of who is at fault, or
  • Both liability and no-fault coverage. 

We write insurance in  Illinois and would be happy to help you ensure you have the right coverage for where you live.

Even in states where coverage isn’t required, drivers must, by law, be able to pay for losses they cause others. Having insurance is the simplest way for most people to comply. To finance a car, it is usually necessary to have insurance which covers damage to your vehicle. This includes:

Collision Insurance
Collision insurance coverage pays for damage caused to your vehicle in an automobile accident. Standard collision coverage will pay for any repairs up to the fair market value of your car. Collision coverage usually also comes with an insurance deductible. It’s the amount of money you pay toward repairs before your collision insurance kicks in. The higher the deductible you’re willing to pay, the less the collision coverage will cost.

Comprehensive Insurance (other than collision)
Comprehensive insurance covers damage done to your car in some way other than a collision, such as if it were stolen or vandalized. Flood, hurricane, theft, windshield damage and fire are also events usually covered by comprehensive car insurance. Like collision, comprehensive will pay up to the fair market value of your car (less your insurance deductible). And although it’s not legally required by any state, you will probably need it if your car is financed.

Gap Coverage “Guaranteed Auto Protection”
Gap insurance is a loan and lease protection coverage that covers the difference between how much is left on your loan or lease and how much your car is actually worth if it is declared a total loss. For example, a vehicle is purchased for $30,000 and you begin making monthly payments on the loan.  After a year, you will still owe about $26,000 due to interest, but the car might only be worth $20,000. Now, you suppose that the vehicle is damaged in a car accident and is considered a total loss. The loan company is still going to expect the money, which is $26,000, but the individual insurance company is only going to cover the total loss at $20,000 due to today’s market value. After the insurance company pays out $20,000 for the total loss, the car owner is still responsible for the additional $6,000 that is owed on the car loan. Gap Insurance would take care of the $6,000 by paying it to the loan company.

Every person is unique — call for a quote today at (847)813-5511 and find out how to get the best price and value on auto insurance for you.